IWLCA EVENT Information
CSE Preferred Officials Program Details
- Bonus for multiple events worked
- Any official who works both Champions Cup AND Capital Cup receives a bonus of $75 to be paid at the END of the tournament season which is at the conclusion of Presidents Cup
- Any official who works both Champions Cup AND Capital Cup plus one or more additional IWLCA events bonus of $100 to be paid at the END of the tournament season which is at the conclusion Presidents Cup
- Priority housing- Housing closest to the venue will be given to preferred officials who have signed contracts to participate in the program. Mileage radius will vary from tournament to tournament.
- Performance t-shirt - All CSE Preferred Officials will receive a performance t-shirt acknowledging their preferred status.
Officials are a huge component to the success of our events. We truly appreciate each and every official who attends our events every year.
General IWLCA Officials Information (Non-preferred)
- Games pay is $1.00/minute.
- Working table games is REQUIRED and pay $10.00 each.
- Housing included for two nights ONLY. Any other housing will be arranged and paid for on your own.
- All meals included while you are on site.
- It is more important that you are available until the end of the tournament on Sunday than on Friday. If booking plane reservations, please plan appropriately.
- USLacrosse membership MUST be current and will be checked before the tournament starts.